Thursday, November 19


Weight Room Availability:  Please check the master (weight room tab).  Ken and Anne aare initially staffing the weight room during a few periods.  I will get this info out to students on announcements, but feel free to share it. If a HS kid is not on restriction, this could be an option for the available periods.  We have some other teacher availability, but I'm going to make sure everyone is trained first for liability reasons.

BOCES newsletter.  This week's edition. Barry lists some great opportunities in this newsletter, especially for math and science teachers.

AXA documents:  The AXA rep asked me to share some information about their financial products. Being the budding Google nerd that I am, I made a folder for these types of things in the staff share folder:  Employee docs   If I get any other information form other vendors, I'll put them in this folder.

BOCES Dignity Act Newsletter
Interesting article:  Testing: Pencil-and-paper may give way to computers   Thanks Todd.