Thursday, November 10


Have a great long weekend.  

Thank a vet!



Semester 2 makeover for MS and some shared
We spent some time on the MS schedule to improve flow, and we've achieved that lofty goal.  These changes really help the flow of the schedule for 7th and 8th grade core subjects.  The new sem 2 and MS groups sheets are now on the master.  Please take a look since most changes are complete.  I wish that I could make similar changes for the second quarter, but that won't be possible.  We're making the schedule great again! OK, we're making it a bit better.

Observation notes
FYI - I just scheduled an observation using MLP.  I used the correct date for the observation, but I used today's date and time for the pre and post meetings.  This allows you access to the forms right away.  If we use the actual  times for the pre and post meetings, it limits access to those times, which is kind of strange in my opinion.  If we can fix this little snafu, we will, but it's not a huge deal.


Kahn Academy Works!
Check out my short little video linked in the title.  For those using it, thanks for your work with this great tool.  There's more than math to Kahn Academy, so check it out.


Articles

How arts education teaches kids to learn from failure

AMLE Magazine Nov/Dec

Latest BOCES School Improvement News