Friday, June 2

Speaker for the fall? 
Please check out the 2 links below and let me know what you think.
David Flood's website
David's new E-book for adults

Department goals
A few teachers have asked for some more time to prepare department goals.  Missy will still schedule time with as many folks as possible, but I do realize the time crunch. I'm extending it out to June 19. If you can do it sooner, all the better.  Remember that the document is available in your department's Google classroom in the about section. Thanks.

PD requests
Not many so far, and I really need these pretty quickly since we will be reviewing things next week. If anyone needs additional time past the 7th, please let me know.
PD ideas:
  • New course layout
  • Tech integration
  • Student engagement techniques
  • Flipped classroom strategies
  • Project design and implementation
  • Questioning and discussion techniques
  • The list goes on.....
Have any pictures to share?
I have a pictures folder inside of staff share.  It's organized as shown below.  If you can put any in or send them to me, feel free. Thanks.


Music assembly schedule June 8:


















Yearbook dedication schedule June 9:
*No morning break on either of these days. I'll put that in the HS announcements.

ASCD free Webinar: 
Solving the Problem of Homework by Flipping the Learning


I've got your growth right here!

Isn't it amazing how a kid can grow in such a short time?
Isn't it amazing what a good teacher can do? Thanks.

Latest BOCES news from Barry Derfel


Thanks for Tina Hallock for this article link:

13 Reasons Why Not: Michigan Teens Talk Honestly About Suicide

Misc:
Watkins Glen student opp







No comments: