Wednesday, Jan. 20


Schedule Meeting Tuesday:
Jody has made a library schedule for this week (linked in title).  She's working on a more permanent solution.  The current file is in Staff Share / A-Schedules.

CDOS Materials in Staff Share:
Click on the title for materials I received from a recent meeting I attended.  There are some very good materials that help to explain the process.  This folder is inside SPED & IST in the Staff Share folder.

Test schedule:
Please check if you haven't.

Budget Stuff:
Please get your budget to me ASAP if you haven't already. Thanks.

Solar survey:
I've been interested in putting solar panels up at our house, but I'm a bit wary of the investment.  I just received this from a friend and thought a few of you might be interested:

  • We are reaching out to you to gauge interest in the development of a solar farm in your area. We value your input – please visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/commsolar and answer five short questions.