Wednesday, March 9


BOCES weekly bulletin - now on the web

20 week course - failing letter
We just took the letter that was shared a few days ago and made a new one for 20 week courses.  Feel free to add to it if needed.  Thanks to all those people who took advantage of the first letter we shared.  This will enhance the communication process. Remember - these letters are in the forms / parent letters folder.

B-ball send off tomorrow:
Let's have everyone out by the gym entrance near the offices by 2:10 (start releasing at 2:05)/ If there are any issues, please let me know.  We'll give 'em a great send off!

Safety folder
Please take a look inside the new "safety" folder that I put inside of the staff share folder. There isn't much in this folder so far, but I want to get anything related to building safety in here.  As I accumulate more docs, I'll get them in there.

Guys and Dolls
Remember that Guys and Dolls is this week. I am totally impressed with the level of planning and student dedication to this wonderful production. Yours truly will light up the stage for a few numbers (thank the Lord no more than a few).

HS News:
I'd like to get another edition out in the next week.  Please send any story material to me or Missy Butler.

Microsoft Bing in the Classroom

Resources from Scholastic:
Getting ready for the new SAT, STEM resources, Bringing Coding to Life, more

Newest ASCD online PD courses