January 8


Links on the master front page

I've been working to make sure the most commonly used links are on the front page of the master.  The top list of links is highlighted on the left. I hope this helps. Let me know if a common file should be in the left section.
--
--
--
--
--
--

A TED Talk worth watching

I was looking for  video to show kids about the reasons for learning math, and I ran across this professor's TED talk.  His real message was about how we learn and understand.

It's a great talk, so if you have a few minutes, check it out.
--
--
--
--
--


Advanced Google Classroom Training from BER
We could possibly send a few folks and turnkey the training. Let me know.


BOCES latest news
Above is the current news from Barry Derfel.  As always, there are lots of opportunities and other great info, so please check it out.


News

New York State Ed Tech Innovators

This period newsletter provides some very useful information in a variety of tech topics. Definitely worth the read. I'll share this as new editions are published.
--
--


High School Students Encouraged to Apply for the 2019 New York State Summer School of the Arts


STEPS Pot luck dinner
STEPS is having a meeting along with a dinner to talk about some local initiatives where we might be able to get involved. Please see the linked announcement.

Articles

'Going To Office Hours Is Terrifying' And Other Tales Of Rural Students In College
I thought this article was appropriate for our rural district.




No comments: